Sponsored by the State Department’s US-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI), the Leaders of Tomorrow Program offers college student and postgraduate scholarships for meritorious students representing the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
The scholarship program aims to serve students from socioeconomically underserved backgrounds who demonstrate strong leadership potential but lack the means to obtain an American-style education.
Scholarship Sponsors: US Department of State Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI)
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: US institutions
Scholarship Worth: Variety
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: MENA countries
See also: US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Countries (Application Guide)
MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate applicants must be high school graduates or 2021-2022 graduates.
- Undergraduate applicants who are current high school seniors must maintain high academic standing and pass the matriculation exams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and spoken English. A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80 (obtained within two years of the application date).
- Graduate applicants must provide evidence of academic proficiency in English as required by the relevant graduate program.
- Prospective graduates must commit to completing their master’s degree within two academic years
- Demonstrate financial need. Applicants should be underrepresented or financially deserving students and provide supporting financial documents.
- Ability to travel and start their undergraduate program in August/September 2023.
- Demonstrate strong academic credentials.
- Maturity, adaptability and leadership potential. Postgraduate Program Evidence of academic proficiency in English as required by the relevant postgraduate programme. They are committed to completing their master’s degree in two academic years. Demonstrate financial need. Applicants should be underrepresented or financially deserving students and provide supporting financial documents. Ability to travel and start their undergraduate program in August/September 2023. Strong academic qualifications. Maturity, adaptability and leadership potential.
Featured: Top 15 High Paying Scholarships in USA (Over $50,000 Annually)
Application deadline: 5u December 2022
The post MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship Program for undergraduate and postgraduate studies appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.