Applications are invited from suitably qualified African applicants for 2022-2023 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda with the aim of providing access to higher education to skilled but economically disadvantaged young Africans.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is committed to developing Africa’s next generation of ethical and transformational leaders who will affect positive long-term change in their respective countries of origin, specifically the African continent.
Scholarship Sponsors: Mastercard Foundation and the University of Rwanda
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: University of Rwanda
Scholarship Worth: See the scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Master
See also: Mastercard AfOx Foundation Scholarships for Africans to Study in Oxford 2023
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at the University of Rwanda | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program in Rwanda, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have successfully completed his/her degree in fields of study relevant to the University of Rwanda postgraduate program for which he/she is applying.
- Be a citizen of Rwanda or Africa (refugees must be certified by UNHCR, MINEMA or another legal agency).
- Must not be more than 40 years for men and not more than 45 years for women at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate their critical social and/or economic needs and/or disability.
- Must have a proven record of leadership and community involvement.
- The candidate must not be enrolled in any other tertiary institution.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition fees, fully paid on-campus accommodation, laptop, study materials, annual return ticket allowance and monthly stipend for the whole year).
- Unique sources of internships with industry for professional development.
- Ongoing academic support.
- Career development services etc.
Also, Check: Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at University of Cambridge [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Rwanda must complete a online application after reading all the instructions and required information.
Application deadline: 8u January 2023
The post Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at the University of Rwanda for Africans 2023 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.