Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2023-2024: So many students yearn for financial aid and support to help them continue their educational careers. Manhattanville College offers a President’s Scholarship for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a study program at the University. This scholarship applies to incoming freshmen or transfers who will enroll as full-time, degree-seeking students.
Manhattanville has a long history of rewarding students for high academic achievement regardless of financial need. Each applicant is automatically assessed for merit awards and no additional application is required for consideration.
Scholarship Sponsors: Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarships to be taken: Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship Worth: $21,000 per year
Number of awards: Is not mentioned
Level of education: Undergraduate
nationality: Domestic and international students
Also Check: Russian Government Scholarship for International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship
Manhattanville College scholarships, including the President’s Scholarship, are awarded based on some of the criteria below.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time program at Manhattanville College, USA
- Application process based on merit and leadership evidence.
- Each applicant is automatically assessed for merit awards and no additional application is required for consideration. Annual renewal of all scholarships is based on:
- Maintain a minimum grade point average and
- Attendance each semester full-time (12 credits).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence that they meet Manhattanville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How to apply: Each applicant is automatically assessed for merit awards and no additional application is required for consideration. Manhattanville has rolling admissions and is currently accepting applications. Prospective applicants may apply through either the Common Application or the Manhattanville College Application.
Application deadline: Not set