Manchester Metropolitan University Student Sports Scholarships: Undergraduate and postgraduate students are invited to apply for International Student Sports Scholarships offered by Manchester Metropolitan University for the academic term 2023/2024. The award will be determined by the University’s athletic scholarship committee and each case is considered on its merits.
The University scholarship The package is more than just a scholarship. is a range of services, support and financial aid that allows you to maintain an academic and athletic balance. The foundation is proud to be part of a world-class sports city and is confident in the program’s ability to strengthen dual-career athletes.
Scholarship Sponsors: Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
Scholarships to be taken: Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £7,000
Subject Eligibility: Retained courses at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also check: Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Scholarships for Africans
To be eligible for the Manchester Metropolitan University International Student Sports Scholarships in the UK. the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all nationalities
- Currently studying for or accepting a place on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Manchester Met
- Be competitive regionally, nationally or internationally
- Take part in a sport recognized by Sport England
- Be able to represent Manchester Metropolitan University in their sport
- To meet the academic requirements of their course
- Be able to provide reliable referees
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of a sufficient standard English Language Proficiency.
Equal Control: Study in Germany: UNITECH International Program 2023/2024
How to apply
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
Application deadline: 30 April 2023