Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MAJOR Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University In the UK. The GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Liverpool John Moores University with the UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
The UK government’s University with Great Britain is offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year postgraduate programs to students from Kenya and Turkey who will be enrolled at UK higher education institutions in the 2023-24 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsors: LJMU & British Council, UK
Host institutions: Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU), United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
You may also like: Liverpool John Moores University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students 2023
DETAILS | GREAT Scholarships for International Students
These prestigious awards take the form of part-tuition scholarships and are available to outstanding international students applying to postgraduate teaching programmes.
Masters degrees make you stand out from the crowd. The confidence, knowledge and transferable skills you gain at postgraduate level prepare you for the world of work and give you the confidence to succeed.
Many jobs these days require graduate studies for professional development. The independent learning skills you develop at this level reassure employers that you are capable of working at a higher level, challenging the status quo and finding creative solutions to 21St problems of the century.
To be eligible for GREAT Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an offer of study and have firmly accepted their place before they are eligible to apply for scholarship funding
- Applicants starting a full-time program
- Candidates who have not already studied a master’s degree
- Applicants who have the funds to cover remaining living expenses, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency
See also: Destination Australia Scholarships at CQ University, Australia 2023
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking MAJOR Scholarships at Liverpool John Moores University should submit your application using Major Scholarship 2023 Application Form🇧🇷
Application deadline: May 15, 2023