Here is a great opportunity for international students to apply University of Maastricht (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship Program. This opportunity is fully funded and is available to applicants from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to pursue a full degree program in the Netherlands.
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship program offers 24 full scholarships €30,000 (including tuition waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for exceptionally talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a postgraduate program at UM.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Maastricht (UM), The Netherlands
Host institutions: University of Maastricht (UM), The Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: masters
Nationality: International Students
See also: University of Sheffield Sanctuary International Visitor Support Program 2023 (fully funded)
DETAILS | Maastricht (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship
The scholarship program consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Netherlands Scholarship, which is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. scientist.
It is aimed at international students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to follow a full study program in the Netherlands.
To be eligible for the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants have the nationality of a non-EU/EEA country, Switzerland or Suriname and meet the requirements to obtain an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- you of non have dual citizenship from an EU/EEA country;
- You have applied for admission to a take part full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the academic year 2023-2024.
- You meet the specific admissions requirements of the UM graduate program to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years old on 1 September 2023.
- You have achieved outstanding results during your previous educational programs as evidenced by your latest degree transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of applicants for the 2023-2024 scholarship program.
The benefits for the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship are:
- Living expenses €12,350 (13 months) or €23,750 (25 months)
- Health & liability insurance
- Visa application fee
- Tuition fees
- Cost of Pre-Academic Training
You may also like: University of Twente Scholarships for International Students 2023/2024
How to apply: To be considered for the Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship, applicants should adhere to the following steps:
Step 1: Sign up for one of the participating graduate programs tuna fish
For more details on how to register for a graduate program at UM, see your candidate program website. After submitting your application via student association, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number to complete and submit the Scholarship Application (see Step 2 below).
Step 2: Complete the application form, you must log in with your UM account
Please use this link to complete the application form. We can only accept applications via the application form.
Application deadline: 01 February 2023