Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship for International Students is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to enroll for a postgraduate degree programme.
The KDDI Foundation Scholarship For international students is available for masters and doctoral candidates with a high academic profile.
Scholarship Sponsors: Kyushu University and KDDI Foundation
Host institutions: Kyushu University, Japan
Scholarship Worth: 100,000 yen per month
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Canon Collins Sol Plaatje Scholarships at University of South Africa 2022 (Funded)
DETAILS | Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship
The Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship application must be received at the Student Affairs Department. Please note that the application deadline is different for each Student Department.
Applicants should be engaged in research whose topic is related to Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture and Technology.
To be eligible for the Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The applications mainly concern postgraduate and doctoral programs.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program.
- Applicants must hold a first class certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants should be engaged in research whose topic is related to Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture and Technology.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency.
- The application must be received in the Department of Student Affairs. Please note that the application deadline is different for each Student Department.
- Before Kyushu University recommends students to an institution, we may first conduct an on-campus check.
You may also like: BAU University Bay Atlantic Global Scholarship Review 2022 – 2023 (Full Tuition)
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online for this opportunity.
Application deadline: 31 July 2022