Are you God-fearing and knowledgeable Christian students? Here are some of the opportunities to apply Kumi University Full Scholarship for International Students communication program for the academic session 2022 – 2023.
To become a holistic world-class center for quality, education and community-oriented research. To provide holistic education tailored to the transformation of individuals and communities. The University offers a range of degree and diploma programs designed to develop a set of professionals.
Scholarship Sponsors: Kumi University, North Eastern Uganda
Host institutions: Kumi University, North Eastern Uganda
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Diploma & Degree
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: University of Alberta Admission Based International Scholarships 2023
DETAILS | Kumi University Full Scholarship
Kumi University offers six (6) forms of scholarships to students:
- Full scholarship including tuition fees, other fees, meals and accommodation
- Full tuition and operating fees only.
- Full tuition only excluding other operating fees
- Full tuition, accommodation and meals
- 25% tuition only.
- 50% tuition scholarship
- Partial scholarship? this is a block amount determined by the scholarship committee which amount may vary from time to time.
Kumi University is one of the leading Christian universities in East Africa and is licensed by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). It is the first to be established in North Eastern Uganda in the Year 1999. The University offers a range of degree and diploma programs designed to develop a set of professionals. The main focus is to train upright, God fearing and knowledgeable Christian Leaders to serve the communities.
To be eligible for the Kumi University Full Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program
- Incoming students must have obtained at least 12 points at A-Level and continuing University students must have a current and cumulative GPA of at least 4.0 out of 5.0 for Academic Excellence.
- Regular attendance of classes, participation in church ministry and Student Training Program (DTP) and other University activities is an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have the ability to communicate well in team and individual situations. build relationships with a wide variety of people; plan and implement experiences to achieve specific goals; and quickly assess crisis situations and respond appropriately.
- Any misrepresentation or omission of information will be grounds for withdrawal or termination of the scholarship.
- Candidates must attach supporting documents.
- It is noted that applications will be kept for consideration up to two (02) months from the submission deadline. The list of successful candidates will be posted on the notice boards.
- Make sure your application is clear and appropriate
See also: University of Michigan-Dearborn International Students Scholarship in USA
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking Kumi University Full Scholarship should apply online for these opportunities. Kumi University Students Online Application Process Application Requirements.
- A valid email address
- Your current passport photo
- Scanned copies of your academic documents
- Please attach a copy of your results with the application for Academic Excellence and other scholarship categories respectively.
- An Applicant must write a Statement of Credit not exceeding 1000 words typed on A4 paper.
- A hard copy of the application must be submitted along with one (01) box size photograph at the time of submission.
- Provide evidence if there is any service or charity work carried out in the community.
- Give examples, if any, of how you handled difficulties and solved problems in the face of adversity.
Application deadline: Not stated