KTH Scholarships 2023: KTH Royal Institute of Technology is pleased to invite applications from international students who wish to study for a postgraduate program in Sweden. full tuition fee of one or two years of postgraduate program.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process takes place alongside the admissions process.
Scholarship Sponsors: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host institutions: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition waiver
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Recommended: University of Skovde Master Scholarships in Sweden
KTH Scholarships for International Students 🇧🇷 Eligibility criteria
To be considered for KTH scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a fee-paying international student who has applied for a master’s program at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Must have obtained a relevant degree from a recognized university.
- They demonstrate excellent academic and research skills.
- Applicants must ensure that they meet the admission requirements of the program they are applying for.
The following evaluation criteria will be used to select applicants for the scholarship:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent).
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s degree.
- The applicant’s motivations, relevant work experience and extracurricular activities.
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH.
You may like: Malardalen University Scholarship to Study in Sweden 2022
How to apply: Interested applicants for the KTH Scholarships 2023 must Apply first for admission to an eligible course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology and will then be considered for the scholarship if eligible for the scholarship.
Application deadline: January 16, 2023