Applications are now open for selected candidates who are eligible to apply for the Korea University Graduate School Scholarships for international students who wish to register for a degree program at the University.
Korea University offers many Graduate School Scholarships for graduate students. The scholarship allows graduate level programs in the field of all subjects taught at Korea University.
Scholarship Sponsors: Korea University, Korea
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host institutions: Korea University, Korea
Scholarship Worth: 100% of admission and tuition fees, Living support fees
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: International Students
See also: TaiwanICDF International Higher Education Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Korea University Graduate School Scholarships | Details
Korea University offers many graduate school scholarships for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
- Global Leader Scholarship (Type A Scholarship)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Scholarship (Type B Scholarship)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Scholarship (Type C Scholarship)
Living support cost (500,000 KRW per month) will be transferred to the student’s bank account registered on the KU portal
To be eligible for Korea University Graduate School Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants with TOEFL Home Edition and IELTS Home Test (Index) are NOT accepted.
- If native English speakers (or applicants who have completed their study program (Bachelor’s or higher) in English-speaking countries) would like to apply for one of these scholarships, the original copy of the TOEFL iBT test, Academic IELTS, New TEPS or TOPIK score is mandatory.
- The College of Medicine will award Scholarship for international students scholarship C ONLY.
- These scholarship benefits are only for the first semester after enrollment. For continued scholarship support, students must apply and be selected for scholarships each semester. Prospective students are selected based on GPA for each semester as enrolled students from the second semester.
- Students are not allowed to be awarded these scholarships with other scholarships such as Global Korea Scholarship or Foundation Scholarship at the same time.
- Business Analytics (BA) in Business Administration Candidate cannot apply for the above scholarship.
Also Apply: Irish Government International Education Scholarships 2023/2024 (Fully Funded)
How to apply: Interested applicants seeking the Korea University Graduate School Scholarships must apply online for the scholarship awards.
International students can apply for this scholarship when they apply for admission to Korea University if they meet the requirements. Both the admission assessment and the scholarship award assessment will take place automatically and at the same time.
Application deadline: Not set