Applications are now welcome for the Kingston University London International Scholarships to be awarded for the academic year 2023/24. International Development is awarding scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants joining in September or January for their first year of study.
The University’s international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that student expenses must make sure that they can cover the amount owed for tuition and living expenses during their stay in the UK.
Scholarship Sponsors: Kingston University of London
Scholarship Type: Discounted Scholarship Tuition
Host institutions: Kingston University of London
Scholarship Worth: £5,000.
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Also check: Imperial College London President’s Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria | Kingston University London International Scholarships
You can apply for an international scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas tuition fees’
- you have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Kingston University
- you are not enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course
- How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can proceed here to apply for the Kingston University London International Scholarships before the deadline. However, applicants must apply and be offered a conditional or unconditional offer of admission before applying for university scholarships.
- Application Documents: You also need to upload your own Theacademic rmixingpersonal statement and academic transcripts as per the instructions on the official page.
Application deadline: November 10, 2023
The post Kingston University London International Scholarships 2023-2024 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.