Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding candidates for Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering for International Students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate program at King’s College London.
The scholarship will be awarded to international students undertaking a taught engineering masters program. The prestigious award will be given to an outstanding international student who can demonstrate financial hardship to support their studies at King’s.
Scholarship Sponsors: Newsweek CEO Dr. Dev Prague
Host institutions: King’s College London, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £49,310 for tuition and living costs
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: masters
Nationality: International Students
See also: Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships at King’s College London
DETAILS | KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering
Newsweek CEO Dr. Dev Pragad, is pleased to launch the Newsweek Engineering Scholarship.
Dr. Pragad studied at KCL as an undergraduate in the Faculty of Engineering, Computer Systems and Electronics and then continued his studies to obtain his PhD in Philosophy in Mobile and Internet. Dr. Pragad wishes to give other students the opportunity and experience he received at KCL in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
To be eligible for the KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must intend to study full-time Masters in Engineering courses at King’s from September 2022
- Applicants must be classified as international for tuition
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their financial need
- Applicants must have academic merit as evidenced by transcript of undergraduate degree grades and final degree award result
- Applicants must be willing to provide a year-end report or any other interactions required by the donor
- Applicants must submit a written personal statement to support your application.
Also See: American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities 2022
How to apply: To be considered for the KCL Newsweek Scholarship in Engineering, applicants should Complete the application form here.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like more information.
Application deadline: 22 August 2022