Applications are now open for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2023 Embassy Recommendation. international students worldwide are welcome to apply through Japanese Embassies, Consulates General in their countries. The scholarships 2023 for College student Students to study in Japan are open until the end of August.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan is offering scholarships to international students who wish to study in Japanese universities as Undergraduate Students under the Japanese Government Scholarship Program (MEXT) as follows.
Scholarship Sponsors: Japanese government
Host institutions: Universities/Higher Institutions in Japan
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded (See benefits below)
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate
nationality: International students
Also Check: Fully Funded NIGINTERN Program in Japan for International Students
Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT) 2023 | DETAILS
The program aims to strengthen human resources that will become a bridge of friendship between the beneficiary country and Japan through studies in Japan and that will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.
MEXT accepts applications from international students to study in Japan who meet the following qualifications and requirements.
- nationality: Applicants must be citizens of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan. The first check must be conducted at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country of which the applicant chooses nationality.
- age: Candidate, in, on or after acceptance, April 2, 19, 18. There are some exceptions.
- Academic background: Candidates must fulfill any of the following conditions. However, candidates seeking immediate placement must have a secondary education or equivalent.
- Japanese: Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and willing to deepen their understanding of Japan before and after arriving in Japan.
- Health: Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a doctor certifying that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions that would prevent the applicant from studying in Japan.
- Additional Eligibility: It is important to refer to application guide for detailed and complete program eligibility requirements.
- Allowance: 117,000 yen per month. A supplementary regional allowance of ¥2,000 or ¥3,000 per month will be added to the monthly stipend amount for fellows studying or conducting research in specially designated areas.
- Education fees: Fees for entrance exams, registration and university fees will be paid by MEXT.
- Travel expenses: MEXT will provide the schedule and travel route and provide an air ticket to the beneficiaries arriving in Japan and also return a ticket at the end of the program.
- How to apply: The application process and specific timeline for the Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT) 2023 varies depending on your country of nationality. However, all applicants must complete and submit one Application and required supporting documents to embassy like application instructions for the Japanese Government Scholarship (MEXT) 2023 for Undergraduate Studies
- Application deadline: Varies by country.
The post Japanese Government (MEXT) Undergraduate Scholarship 2023/24 [Fully-Funded] appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.