The Italian Government offers scholarships through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) to foster international cooperation in cultural, scientific, and technological fields, promote the Italian language and culture, and support Italy’s economic system in the world. The scholarship program is open to foreign citizens as well as Italian citizens living abroad (IRE). The scholarships are available for the academic year 2022-23. The aim of the scholarships is to provide financial support to students who wish to study in Italy. The MAECI will award scholarships on a competitive basis. The selection criteria include academic merit, financial need, personal motivation, and proficiency in the Italian language. The MAECI offers a limited number of scholarships each year, and preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a scholarship from the Italian Government.
The Italian Government Scholarship Program for Foreign Citizens was established in order to increase the number of foreign students studying in Italy. The program provides scholarships for three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course at a university or higher education institution in Italy. The scholarships are awarded based on merit, and preference is given to candidates who have demonstrated financial need. The scholarship program has been successful in attracting a diverse group of students from all over the world, and it has helped to promote international cooperation and understanding.
The Italian Government Scholarship Program 2022 offers a number of scholarships for international students who wish to pursue higher education in the country. The scholarships are granted for the first year of study and are renewable subjects to sufficient academic performance. Scholarships are offered for four different study schemes: Master’s Degree, Courses of Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM), Ph.D. program, and Research under academic supervision. Italy is a renowned center of excellence for higher education, with a long tradition of academic excellence dating back to the Italian Renaissance. The country is home to some of the world’s oldest and most prestigious universities, such as the University of Bologna, the University of Padua, and the University of Florence. With its world-class education and beautiful scenery, Italy is an ideal destination for international students looking to further their studies. You can also apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022-23 in USA (Fully Funded)
Italian Government Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters/PhD
- Institution(s): Italian Higher Education Institutes
- Program Duration: Three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course.
- Deadline: June 9, 2022.
Benefits of Italian government scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Students will be exempt from paying tuition and enrollment fees, however, this depends on the policy of each university.
- During the entire duration of the grant, MAECI will provide students with health and medical/accident insurance.
- Students will be provided with a monthly allowance worth 900 Euros, on a quarterly basis. Student scholarship allowances will be deposited directly into the student’s Italian bank account.
Check University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023 in USA (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria for Italian Government Scholarships 2022:
- The scholarship grant for the Master’s Degree program is awarded to applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in their respective country.
- You must meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by the respective university/institute if you intend to apply for a scholarship for one of the Italian AFAM courses.
- The applicant who wishes to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Italy must meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by their preferred Italian institution.
- Candidate’s must be no older than 28 years of age at the time of application for a Master’s Degree, AFAM Program, or Italian language and culture course.
- The applicant for the PhD program must not be older than 30 years at the time of application
- Students interested in conducting research under the guidance of an academic supervisor should be under the age of 40
- Applicants who wish to enroll in courses taught in English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by providing a language proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who wish to enroll in an Italian-taught course are required to submit a certificate of proficiency in the Italian language.
The application deadline to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship Program for Foreign Citizens is June 9, 2022.
Check University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
How to apply for Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Citizens 2022:
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- You must first register and create an account on this website by clicking Here.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Make sure to provide all the required documents.