The Ireland Fellows Program 2023/24 is now open for applications. Applicants from eligible African countries and regions are invited to submit their applications. The Africa Scholarship is open to applicants from Lesotho and Zimbabwe commencing at the beginning of the 2023 academic year.
Early to mid-career professionals from eligible countries with leadership potential have the opportunity to benefit from a prestigious, quality and world-class education through the Ireland Fellows program and will then contribute to capacity building. Selected students are offered the opportunity to undertake one year of postgraduate level study at a higher education institution (HEI) in Ireland with a fully funded scholarship package.
AT A GLANCE:
- Scholarship Sponsors: Canon Collins Trust
- Host institutions: institution of higher education in Ireland
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount Varies)
- Number of awards: It is not specified
- Level of education: Master’s (Master’s)
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria | Ireland Africa Scholarship Program Scholarship
While the Ireland – Africa Scholarship Scheme The 2023/24 scholarship is open to Africans commencing at the beginning of the 2023 academic year, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a resident of either Lesotho and/or
- The candidate must have at least two or three years of relevant work experience in his/her field of study
- Applicant must hold a degree level academic qualification from a government approved/accredited higher institution
- Applicant must not already hold a master’s degree or higher degrees or be already studying for a higher degree
- The applicant must apply to start a new master’s level program in Ireland no earlier than August 2023.
- The applicant must demonstrate some level of leadership skills and commitment to achieving the SDGs in his/her country
Successful candidates for the Ireland Scholarship Scheme African scholarship you will get the following benefits
- university application fees
- tuition fees
- exams and other fees
- affordable travel to and from your country of residence in Ireland;
- determination in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expenses just for you and
- the cost of an entry permit application (student visa);
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Ireland African Scholarship Program 2023/24 should Click here or click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website to start the application.
Application deadline: 03 August, 2022
The post Ireland Fellows Program – Africa Scholarship 2023/24 [Fully Funded] appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.