INTI International University & Colleges International Education Scholarship is currently open for applications for international students who are interested and committed to enroll in a degree program at partner Universities. All new international students only.
The International Education Scholarship for Abroad Students is proudly provided by INTI International University & Colleges. The dedication to giving people the opportunity to pursue a top education is demonstrated by the educators scholarships provided to incoming foreign students.
Scholarship Sponsors: INTI International University & Colleges
Host institutions: Check Partner Universities
Scholarship Worth: Up to 45% maximum
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Bachelor’s Degree
Nationality: International Students
See also: New Zealand Government Manaaki Scholarships and Tuition for International Students 2023 (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | INTI International University Education Scholarship
INTI makes a big difference to your higher education experience in the following areas:
- Globally recognized programmes: INTI offers over 100 programs which are approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and its accrediting body (the Malaysian Qualifications Agency).
- Highly-ranked partner universities: In partnership with internationally recognized universities, INTI offers cost-effective routes to obtain a quality education through diplomas, degree transfer programs abroad and degrees abroad.
- Tranquility: Malaysia is located in a zone that is free from most natural disasters, making it a safe environment for you to focus on your studies while enjoying all that Malaysia has to offer.
- Strong focus on employability: Pursue your desired career after graduation with our workshops, initiatives, mentoring sessions and academic programs designed in consultation with renowned industry partners.
To be eligible for the INTI International Universities & Colleges International Education Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- The INTI International Education Scholarship is open to all new international students only.
- Applicant must use only the latest (current year) official results to apply for the INTI International Education Scholarship.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship. Subject to approval by INTI International University & Colleges.
- An applicant is eligible for only ONE of the scholarships listed in this brochure.
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
The following are the cooperating Universities:
Also Apply: International University of Applied Sciences Online and On-Campus Scholarships 2022
How to apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the INTI International Universities & Colleges International Education Scholarship should follow these simple step-by-step guides on how to apply to INTI:
- Step 1: Submit Application Forms
- Step 2: Get an Offer Letter
- Step 3: Prepare for your international study
Don’t forget to have these documents with you before you arrive:
- Original passport valid for at least 12 months
- Original high school diplomas and transcripts
- Original copy of Visa Approval Letter and Single Entry Visa
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate (for African nationalities)
Application deadline: Not stated