Launch application for International scholarship from the University of Helsinki to receive a full tuition waiver for studying in Finland. The University of Helsinki is pleased to announce the full tuition waiver program for the requirements international scholarship enrollment for the academic year 2022/2023. Some of the prizes are fully funded by grants available from external donors and fully cover tuition.
This scholarship is highly competitive and applies to international students wishing to pursue a postgraduate program at the University.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Helsinki, Finland
Reception institutions: University of Helsinki, Finland
Scholarship value: Variety
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Teachers
nationality: International students
International Scholarship of the University of Helsinki 2022 DETAILS
The scholarships are aimed at outstanding students from outside the EU / EEA and Switzerland who wish to complete a postgraduate program at the University of Helsinki. The duration of the scholarship is two years. For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earning at least 55 ECTS per year) to meet the requirements of the scholarship. After the first year of study, the progress of your studies will be checked and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will continue.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Full Tuition of the University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland
- Applicants must be international students.
- You are eligible for the postgraduate program at the University of Helsinki.
- You are responsible for accommodation for tuition: Citizens of non-EU / EEA countries who do not have permanent residence in the EU / EEA region are subject to tuition. You can check the Frequently Asked Questions on the Studyinfo website about whether or not you are required to pay tuition.
- Meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and a residence permit for Finland.
- You have received excellent results in your previous studies and you can prove this in your application.
Scholarships for new students will be awarded based on overall academic evaluation: Previous academic performance and possible letters of motivation, in addition to the reasons given by applicants in their grant applications.
You can only get a scholarship in one category for which you have applied, but you can apply for more than one scholarship category.
- The Master program conducts an academic evaluation of your degree application and your scholarship application.
- The postgraduate program submits a proposal to the Scholarship Committee regarding the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on the scholarship.
If you receive information about a scholarship, you will receive a formal acceptance letter with the status of your scholarship.
- Fully funded grant (tuition + EUR 10,000)
- Full tuition scholarship
Including Student Union (HYY) membership.
- free or extremely affordable health care services from the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS)
- student meal discounts at Unicafe restaurants
- reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
- The University of Helsinki offers all scholarship winners the opportunity to take part in the University of Helsinki Helsinki Student Program.
- How to apply: To be eligible for this full-time International Scholarship Award from the University of Helsinki in Finland, applicants must find the postgraduate program you wish to apply through Degree detector
- See the instructions on how to apply for the master’s program and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form you used to apply to the Master program.
- Submit all required attachments.
- Deadline for applications: November 4, 2022
Visit the Official Website for more details