The International News Media Association (INMA) and the Google News Initiative (GNI) are pleased to announce the launch of Elevate Scholarships 2022/23 is designed to equip new faces and voices with strong news industry fundamentals, as well as networking and mentoring opportunities.
The Elevate Scholarship program is designed to strengthen the future of the news business by embracing and elevating historically underrepresented and disadvantaged groups below the senior management level in media companies.
Scholarship Sponsors: International News Media Media Association (INMA) & Google News Initiative (GNI)
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: INMA
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: 50
Level of education: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
You may like: Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) 2022 for Africans
INMA/GNI Elevate Scholarships 2022/2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for INMA/GNI Elevate Scholarships 2022/23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have obtained relevant certifications in the field of media.
- The scholarship is for those in early to mid-career positions at a media company. These positions may include marketing coordinators, writers, web developers, designers, event coordinators, public relations managers, data developers, and many others. Applicants will be looking to develop their careers, develop leadership skills and progress to higher level positions within their companies.
- Get a job at a media company.
- You hold a position below senior management in your organization.
- Be involved in the media for less than 15 years.
- Applicants must be under 45 years of age.
- You must aspire to become a top manager in a media company.
- Become part of an underrepresented and disadvantaged group in your country.
How to apply: Interested applicants for the 2022/23 INMA/GNI Elevate Scholarships must complete an online application by the application deadline or applying himself or from nomination by a colleague.
Application deadline: September 23, 2022