Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering Scholarships: Applications are invited from eligible international students for Electronics & Electronics engineering PhD Scholarships. The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering awards a number of full-fee scholarships annually to outstanding PhD candidates.
The scholarships they are highly competitive and cover full tuition waivers. The tuition scholarship consists of Home/Overseas tuition waivers for 3 years, a bursary (at UKRI rate + London allowance of £2,000 for 3.5 years) and a total conference and travel allowance of £700.
Scholarship Sponsors: Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Host institutions:Imperial College London, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Full Support & Tuition Allowances
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also See: 10 Best Universities in the World to Study Engineering in 2022
DETAILS | Imperial College London Engineering PhD Scholarships
PhD supervisors can nominate a limited number of their top candidates for funding. Funding decisions are made by the EEE department Awards Committee. Applicants who apply early (ie by October for the following October) are more likely to be recommended for this funding as the process is highly competitive. We will contact applicants if they have been awarded this funding.
Eligibility and criteria
To be considered for the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering Scholarships, applicants must meet the following program eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Eligible candidates do not apply directly for this scholarship – if they have been offered a PhD by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, an application can be made by their supervisor.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in relevant subjects.
- Based on academic merit.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent academically and of good conduct.
- Applicants cannot hold any other scholarship at the same time.
Advantages of Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships include:
- The full-fee scholarship consists of tuition at home/abroad for 3 years,
- Scholarship (at UKRI rate + London allowance £2,000 over 3.5 years) and
- Total conference and travel allowance of £700.
Also apply for: FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2023
How to apply: Interested candidates for the Imperial College London Electrical & Electronic Engineering PhD Scholarships are nominated for funding initially by their potential PhD supervisors, after being offered a PhD position and funding decisions are made by the Awards Committee. The Awards Committee also decides on nominations for other funding programmes, e.g. President’s Scholarships, administered centrally by the College.
Application deadline: 31 October 2022