The People’s University offers it Hoffmann Foundation Scholarship to students registering for university studies for the following academic year. The scholarship was generously provided by the Fondation Hoffmann, it is available to all students studying for an associate degree who can partially finance their studies.
The University of the People (UoPeople) is America’s first non-profit, tuition-free, accredited online University. Dedicated to opening up access to higher education worldwide. Recipients of this scholarship will have up to ten Assessment Tuitions funded, giving motivated students from around the world the opportunity to gain an accredited academic degree.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of the People
Scholarships to be taken: University of the People
Scholarship Type: Discounted tuition scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition coverage
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate
nationality: Any nationality
See also: Daemen Colege Founders Scholarship for International Students
Eligibility Criteria | University of the People Hoffmann Foundation Scholarship
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The award is available and dedicated to students who want to earn an associate degree.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must first apply and receive an offer for a study program at the University of the People
- Application process based on merit and leadership evidence.
- Tuition coverage up to 100%
- Other benefits may apply
How to apply: Students are welcome to apply for the Fondation Hoffmann Scholarship after they have completed their scholarships student application and was admitted to the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing