Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship for international students with financial need who intend to studies in Germany for the academic term 2022/23.
The scholarships aim to provide financial support to foreign students to cover additional living costs and study materials during their studies at the Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Sponsors: Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: Hof University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: See the scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
See also: Deutschland Stipendium Awards for International Students in Germany
Hochschule Hof Scholarships| Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students must be registered as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
- International students must be academically (previous exam performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor’s courses must have achieved at least 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master’s students must have achieved at least 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. The Hochschule Hof may at any time request proof of the given information.
- International students must be residents of Germany
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarship 2023 for international students must complete online application form. Candidates must provide the following supporting documents:
- Completed online application form
- Proof of registration.
- Last transfer of files
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. copy of passport).
Application deadline: October 31St2022