The Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is awarded to outstanding female students of computer science who are enrolled in a Master’s program at TU Wien. The scholarship is named after Prof. Helmut Veith, who was a renowned computer scientist and professor at TU Wien. Prof. Veith passed away in 2016, but his legacy lives on through this scholarship. The scholarship is funded by TU Wien International, and it is worth €6,000 per year. This money can be used to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying at TU Wien. The Helmut Veith Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for talented female students to pursue their studies at one of the world’s leading universities for computer science.
The Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria is designed to support students who are pursuing studies in the fields of computer science, at TU Wien. The purpose of the Stipend is to help students cover the costs of their studies and to encourage good progress during their studies. In order to be eligible for the Stipend, recipients must be enrolled at TU Wien and must exhibit good progress during their studies. Additionally, recipients must reside in Austria for the duration of their studies. The Helmut Veith Stipend is a wonderful opportunity for students who are dedicated to their studies and who are looking for financial assistance.
The Helmut Veith Stipend is an excellent opportunity for international students to attend the Technical University of Vienna, Austria to pursue a master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to female students from all over the world. Students may apply for the award if they have a strong interest in pursuing a master’s degree program in computer science at the Technical University of Vienna. This university offers world-class educational programs and is committed to incorporating international perspectives into its curriculum. Throughout this program, students will gain transferrable skills that will assist them in handling different roles they may undertake as they advance in their careers. You can also apply for University of South Australia International Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Helmut Veith Stipend in Austria 2023:
- Host Country: Austria
- Host institute: TU Wien Vienna University of Technology
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 30th November 2022
Benefits of Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023:
- The award provides selected applicants with a grant amounting to EUR 6,000 annually for a maximum of two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees.
Check Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023 at Stanford University
Eligibility Criteria of Helmut Veith Scholarship in Austria 2023:
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship:
- Female students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Computer Science at TU Wien, Austria are eligible for the award.
- The applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science/Mathematics degree, or an equivalent degree qualification, in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Helmut Veith is seeking applicants who have an extensive knowledge of and interest in at least one of the following areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Applicants are required to possess sufficient English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be admitted to one of the master’s programs in computer science at the TU Wien.
- A Master in Business Informatics
- European Master in Computational Logic
- A Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Master in Data Science Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing.
The application deadline to apply for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023 at TU Wien in Austria is November 30, 2022.
Check Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA 2023) – Fully Funded
Application Process for the Helmut Veith Scholarship 2023:
All applicants must submit the following documents:
- Please provide the student with a cover letter that describes the type of funding they are seeking, as well as any other relevant information.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, which explains why the student wishes to study in the program Logic and Computation, the reasons for the requirement for financial support, and which groups of the faculty the student is interested in working with for their master’s thesis.
- Copy of passport.
- Degrees, certificates, or diplomas (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher).
- Names and contact details for two references (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)