The Government of India through the Ministry of Education is currently accepting applications from international students for PhD Scholarship in India. Funding includes a monthly stipend and an annual research grant for up to 5 years of their Ph.D. program
Internationally renowned Institutions in technical education, Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) invite scientists from ASEAN countries to apply Doctoral scholarships to strengthen the deep and historic relations between India and ASEAN.
Community Sponsors: Government of India, India
Host institutions: Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition Scholarship
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: ASEAN International Students
Also apply: Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship 2023 [Fully Funded to UK]
DETAILS | Government of India PhD Scholarship
Here are some reasons to consider doing a PhD in India (at an IIT):
- Providing cutting-edge and interdisciplinary research in science and technology
- Excellent research facilities
- better career prospects
- Low cost and high standard of living
- Provide students with opportunities to grow culturally as well as academically IITs impart world-class education and conduct research in the relevant fields and further advancement of learning and dissemination of knowledge.
- Offering high quality education and research with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the stimulating diversity of culture, language, religion, art, architecture, literature, music and dance that equally boasts an unparalleled cultural heritage and a modern global perspective.
To be eligible for a Government of India PhD Scholarship, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Default PhD Scholarship in India for ASEAN Academic Score Requirement = 6/10 or 60% (calculated pro rata for other scales)
- Default PhD Scholarship in India for ASEAN English Test Requirement: No English Language Certification Required
- Minimum No. letters of recommendation: 2 letters of recommendation
See also: University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences Fellowship 2022
Application deadline: Not set
The post Government of India PhD Scholarship in India for International Students 2022 appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.