The University of Miami is currently inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Miami Stamp Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students at the University.
The Stamps Scholarship is the most prestigious award offered to students at the University of Miami. High school seniors who demonstrate excellence and academic achievement are given this scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Miami, USA
Host institutions: University of Miami, USA
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program – Japan for International Students 2022 (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Additional Stamps Scholarship benefits include participation in Stamps Scholars on campus and national communities, funding to support academic and scholarly research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conferences and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking chances.
The award is subject to review pending receipt of any scholarship or prepaid grant/or housing assistance not scheduled at the time of award. visit us terms and conditions page for more information.
To be eligible for the University of Miami Fully Funded Stamps Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time course of study
- Applicants must have a high school diploma
- Must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA for the academic year
- Applicants must have proof of English Language Proficiency
- Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate program of no less than 12 credit hours during each fall and spring semester for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
Successful applicants for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Award include:
- Tuition and fees,
- on-campus housing,
- the diet plan,
- university health insurance,
- school books,
- Laptop allowance and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational activities. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
See also: Top 10 UK Universities Offering Fully Funded Scholarships Without IELTS
How to apply: To be a part of this scholarship, applicants should complete and submit the Common Application. After submission, you will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $70.
Make sure you use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests.
Application deadline: 01 November 2022