Applications are welcome from motivated and talented candidates for UBS Graduates Talent Program for new graduates. Our 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to launch your career.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. They operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Investment Bank.
Company/Organization(s): UBS, South Africa
Program location: South Africa
Program duration: 18-24 months
Available slot: enough
Basic Qualifications: Students & Graduates
nationality: All nationalities
Also Apply: Tiger Brands Career Opportunities for Freshers and Graduates 2022
UBS Alumni Talent Program | What to expect
When you start in February 2023, you will take part in UBS Discovery, a 3-day training program to introduce you to our industry, what we do and how we do it. All of our programs break down complex information into manageable pieces. And, in addition to on-the-job and off-the-job technical training, you’ll have personal development opportunities to improve general job skills and expand your network of contacts.
During our Master’s programme, you will be exposed to various market roles in distribution, finance and derivatives and solutions, where you will:
- Help clients fulfill their increasingly complex orders
- Help them develop reward structures and profiles to suit their ever-changing needs both locally and globally
- Promote solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment style and market conditions
- Be the liaison between clients and execution desks, serving their risk management and trading requirements.
To be eligible for the UBS Graduates Talent Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must either be in their final year of postgraduate studies at university or have recently graduated.
- UBS is particularly interested in graduates with a passion for global financial markets and a background in economics, finance, science, engineering, data science, computer science or mathematics.
- UBS would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a point of view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- has impact
- Stick to a task
- work in a group
- Put ideas
Also See: Orascom Construction Internship Program for Fresh Graduates 2022
How to apply: Interested candidates seeking UBS graduate talent program should apply online by clicking on Apply Burton.
You can submit your CV directly or enter your LinkedIn profile. Focus on applying for jobs that match your talents by carefully reading the overview and qualification information. Please note that you can only apply for up to five jobs per month.
Application deadline: December 31, 2022