Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible candidates for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Program for African Students. This program is specifically available for African students enrolling or about to enroll in a full-time degree program.
The first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany is named after the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), a political organization in Germany. KAS works around the world to promote democracy through political education and training.
Scholarship Sponsors: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
Host institutions: WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: masters
Nationality: International Students
Also apply: UBS Graduates Talent Program for Young Graduates 2022
DETAILS | KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Program
This unique scholarship scheme provides funding to complete a comprehensive internship at SAIIA alongside a Masters in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at WITS, UCT or Stellenbosch University.
By taking part in this application process, you consent to being contacted by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) and the South African Institute of International Affairs (SAIIA) about upcoming events and other matters.
The scholarship program is offered at any of the following Universities in South Africa:
- Stellenbosch University
To be eligible for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Program for African Students, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be African
- Applicants must be graduate students or seeking to enroll in the graduate program
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate program
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Applicants may be asked to demonstrate that they are enrolled or have been admitted to a postgraduate program, with reference to 2022 at the following institutions: Wits, UCT or Stellenbosch University.
See also: University of Miami Stamp Scholarship for International Students 2022 (Fully Funded)
How to apply: To be considered for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship Program, applicants to begin, should fill in your contact information In connection. After pressing Submit, you will be sent an email with more information about the application process.
After applying, expect:
- Upload a letter of support/endorsement from one of your current lecturers for enrollment in a Postgraduate Programme.
- Upload your full CV and include at least one additional written reference with your application.
- Upload your complete academic record.
- Upload two written samples of your own writing.
- Upload a two-page motivation letter on why you are applying for the scholarship program and why you should be considered as a candidate.
Application deadline: September 30, 2022