Applications are now invited for the Fully funded Erasmus PhD positions in Business and Management 2023. Interested international students with excellent academic records are invited to fill a number of PhD vacancies at Erasmus University Rotterdam. These are fully funded and highly competitive PhD positions available competitively to international students to study in the Netherlands.
Since these are fully funded and salaried positions, means that the appointed PhD candidates are employees (promovendi) of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). Salary and benefits are in accordance with the collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU).
Scholarship Sponsors: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Host institutions: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition, Salary and Other Benefits
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: PhD
nationality: International students
Also Check: Netherlands Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded Scholarships
Erasmus Doctoral Positions in Business and Administration | DETAILS
Scholarship applications to the ERIM PhD Program for the next available intake (new academic year) are fully online and available in Autumn (November) each year. Application processing begins in mid-January/February and applicants are notified of admission decisions in early March. Fixed, gross monthly salaries are 2,395 euros in the first year, 2,790 euros in the second year, 2,920 euros in the third year and 3,061 euros in the fourth year.
To be considered for the Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Scholarship Programme, they are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering or mathematics (depending on the PhD project)
- You have excellent results in your first degree or postgraduate studies
- Demonstrate an explicit interest and motivation for scientific research
- You have a GMAT or GRE test score that is no older than five years and the required score indication is 85 percent (required for all incoming Ph.D. students
- You have TOEFL or IELTS test results. TOEFL requires a score of at least 100 on the online test and 600 on the paper test. A minimum score of 7.5 is required for IELTS. Language test results must not be older than two years.
Successful candidates applying for the Erasmus University Rotterdam Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Fully funded with
- Tuition fees,
- Salary and benefits
- Fixed, gross monthly salaries are 2,395 euros in the first year, 2,790 euros in the second year, 2,920 euros in the third year and 3,061 euros in the fourth year.
See: Top Netherlands Scholarships without IELTS in 2022 | Fully Funded
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply through online application Erasmus University Rotterdam platform. Candidates have to scan and upload several files and required documents. Only one file is allowed per required document, so you may need to merge multiple documents into one (you should see the full application instructions for a detailed description of the allowed document format).
- Resumes in English, including all personal data.
- Certified copy of all academic diploma in the original language.
- Certified translation of academic diploma into English or Dutch (if available).
- Certified copy of all academic transcripts (grade lists) in the original language.
- Two academic reference letters (business reference letters cannot replace academic letters of recommendation).
- Original TOEFL or IELTS exam result.
Application Deadline: Varies