All international freshmen are eligible Full Tuition Scholarships offered by Fordham University, USA. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this great opportunity for their educational career. This scholarship is available to students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and creativity.
Fordham University commits significant funds to support scholarships. Full Scholarships at Fordham University – USA are made on a competitive basis taking into account academic profiles and performance, leadership and other factors. To renew the award, students must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with University policies and the Code of Conduct.
Scholarship Sponsors: Fordham University, USA
Scholarships to be taken: Fordham University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship Worth: Full cost coverage
Number of awards: Not specified
Level of education: Undergraduate
nationality: International students
You may also like: Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Fordham University Scholarships 2023
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship program you are interested in. However, applicants should generally
- Be domestic or international students according to the status.
- Be accepted into the undergraduate degree program.
- Enroll or enroll in a full-time (Honours) program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence of meeting Fordham University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also check: Destination Australia Scholarships for International Students
How to apply: To be a part of this educational opportunity, applicants must be accepted into one college student degree program at Fordham University, USA. Applicants will then be automatically considered for the award.
For Students Seeking Undergraduate Financial Aid – We want to make your Fordham education as affordable as possible. To be considered for aid, you must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and prospective students must begin by submitting your CSS profile.
Application Deadline: Varies