The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Honorable Minister of Education is pleased to invite application from interested and qualified Nigerians to join the 2023/2024 Federal Government Scholarship Awards🇧🇷
The Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Awards are for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, Venezuela as well as China, Serbia and Romania.
Scholarship Sponsors: Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: Institutions in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, China, Serbia and Romania
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Featured: 10 Best Undergraduate Courses to Study in Nigeria
Federal Government Scholarship Awards (BEA) 2022/23 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All undergraduate applicants must have at least seven (7) distinctions (As & Bs) in their Higher Secondary Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in subjects relevant to their fields of study, including English Language and Mathematics . Certificates must not be more than (2) years old (2021 & 2022) for non-African countries and for African countries certificate age is only one year (2022). The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All postgraduate candidates must hold a First Degree with 1St Class or at least 2no Class Higher Division. All applicants must have completed the NYSC program and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD.
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Science, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Sports, Law, Social Science, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineer, Neurologist and
- Postgraduate level (Masters and PhD) in all fields.
General note to all applicants:
- Since the BEA countries are not English-speaking, applicants should be prepared to attend a mandatory one-year foreign language course of the country of choice that will be the standard medium of instruction.
- All Hungarian Scholarship applicants can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which opened in mid-November 2022 to close on the 16thu January 2023. Complete the application form online,
- All Russian Postgraduate Scholarship applicants must have obtained their 1st degree in Russia.
- All applicants to upload the following certificates online
- UNDERGRADUATES (UG): WAEC/WASSCE
- PG: 1st Degree Certificate, WAEC/WASSCE Post Graduate Diploma, Indigene Letter & NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Note: Candidates nominated by the Council should submit to the Federal Scholarship Council the following:
- Certified copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current international passport.
- Specific medical reports from government hospitals.
- Birth certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Certificate where applicable.
See also: 2022/2023 PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship Program Abroad in UK, Germany, France and Malaysia
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Bilateral Education Agreement Scholarship 2023 should visit the Federal Ministry of Education Web page and click on Federal Scholarship Commission icon on home page🇧🇷 Read the instructions and then complete them Online application form🇧🇷
Application deadline: January 6, 2023