ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships in Switzerland 2023: ETH Zurich is pleased to announce the next round of applications for its scholarship program for graduate students (masters) who wish to studies in Switzerland. The scholarship is in two categories: The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunities Program (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship Program.
The Excellence Scholarships & Opportunities Program (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentoring and an ETH Foundation network that covers the full cost of study and living during the master’s program. The ETH-D scholarship includes a partial scholarship as well as additional offers from the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
Scholarship Sponsors: ETH Zurich
Scholarship to be taken: Switzerland
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition waiver, living and study stipend (CHF 12,000/semester)
Number of awards: It is not specified
Level of Study: Master’s (Masters)
Nationality: of any nationality
Also apply: Amsterdam Excellence Scholarship at the University of Amsterdam
And check: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must have a very good result in a degree program from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership skills.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the rules and regulations governing student conduct at ETH Zurich.
- Candidates should ensure that they are reachable on the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process may involve a telephone interview/telephone interview.
- Applicants should upload a pre-proposal for their Master’s thesis in addition to the Master’s admission documents.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12,000 per semester) as well as a tuition waiver.
- The ESOP is awarded for the normal duration of the postgraduate program (three or four semesters). This also applies to the exemption from tuition fees.
See also: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists (Fully Funded)
- How to apply: Applicants must apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships via eApply (online Master’s application). The application period starts from 1St from November 15u of December 2022 to start a postgraduate program in 2023
- Candidates must ensure that they complete the online application as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application deadline: December 15, 2022