Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship: Applications are submitted by qualified candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund Postgraduate Scholarship to be held at the University of Groningen, Netherlands for the academic session 2022/23.
The scholarship aims to support students from all over the world who wish to further their educational career in any discipline at the university. The award is for a 1 or 2 year postgraduate programme.
Scholarship Sponsors: University of Groningen
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: University of Groningen
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply for: HAN University International Scholarships in the Netherlands
Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2022/23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission to a master’s program at the University of Groningen.
- Have letters of outstanding academic performance, should be confirmed by recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their undergraduate/graduate studies.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language, in accordance with the entry requirements of the program and be able to participate in the entire program.
- Be in good health.
- You have other means of financing the study in question.
- full tuition
- International travel costs.
- Health Insurance
Trending: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship should note that the Admissions Office of the University of Groningen, in consultation with the Admissions Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants must first apply for admission to a University of Groningen master’s program to be considered for the scholarship.
Application deadline: 1St December