Erasmus University Rotterdam Offers fully funded PhD scholarship in Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Organizational Governance and Value-Based Organization at the Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM).
Each year, ERIM initiates up to 5-year fully funded projects and state-of-the-art facilities and initiates a significant number of new and internationally oriented PhD research programs. The focus is on pioneering innovative research in the field of Management and Business Research.
Scholarship Sponsors: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: fully funded
Host institutions: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition, salary and allowance
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also apply: Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of York 2023/24
Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships | Details
ERIM distinguishes five research areas in management and offers fully funded PhD research projects in the following areas:
- business processes,
- Logistics and Information Systems (LIS),
- Organization (ORG),
- Marketing (MKT),
- Finance and Accounting (M&A),
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship (S&E).
Interested applicants for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships (fully funded) are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering or mathematics (depending on the PhD project)
- Applicants must have excellent results in their first degree or postgraduate studies
- Demonstrate an explicit interest and motivation for scientific research
- You have a GMAT or GRE test score that is no older than five years and the required score indication is 85 percent (required for all incoming Ph.D. students
- Applicants must have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For Internet-based TOEFL test, ERIM requires a total score of at least 100 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading and listening) should be at least 23. A minimum score of 600 is required on the paper-based TOEFL test. For IELTS, the minimum overall band score is 7.5 and all section scores (writing, speaking, reading and listening) should be at least 6.5. Language test results must not be older than two years.
You May Like: International University of Japan (IUJ) Scholarship Awards 2023
How to apply: All interested applicants for Erasmus University Rotterdam PhD Research Scholarships must follow the online application process in others to apply for the scholarship.
Application deadline: January 15, 2023