Applications from international eligible students are invited to apply for the introductory scholarship program at McGill University in Canada for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Entrance Bursary program is need-based financial aid for prospective undergraduate students.
The aim of the program is to make the University more accessible to those facing financial challenges by supplementing other funding sources such as state aid, Indigenous community support funding, part-time work, parental support and other funding sources.
Scholarship Sponsors: McGill University, Canada
Host institutions: McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Award
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships for International Students 2023
DETAILS | Entry Scholarship Program for International Students
McGill University is committed to supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students in need of financial assistance. University’s Entrance Scholarship Program offers entrance scholarships to students from low- to moderate-income families who demonstrate financial need. Those who can apply include all:
- Freshmen, freshmen, first graduates, and
- Newly admitted, first-year undergraduate direct entrants to professional programs in Medicine and Law (with previous degree)
To be eligible for the Entrance Scholarship Program for International Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applications are open to applicants worldwide.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Applicants must be full-time students at the University
- Address financial challenges by supplementing other funding sources such as government assistance, Indigenous community support funding, part-time work, parental support and other funding sources
- English Language Requirements: Students must demonstrate English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
You may also like: University of Alberta International Student Scholarships 2023/2024
How to apply: Upon notification of acceptance to the University (either by official letter or via the Admissions Status page in Minerva), the application becomes available at Athena: select it Financial Aid/Awards Tab > Financial Aid Menu > McGill Entrance Scholarship Application > Entrance Scholarship Program Application > Complete and then submit your application🇧🇷
- Canadian (citizen or permanent resident) students living outside of Canada must submit to CSS Financial Aid Profile in the Office of Scholarships and Student Aid in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- US students who wish to apply to the University Entrance Scholarship Program must submit a CSS profiles In addition in the McGill Minerva grant application.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the University Entrance Scholarship Program must submit a CSS profiles except for the McGill Minerva aid application.
Application deadline: 30 June 2023