Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award 2023: Applications are invited from Africans for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship award for MBA studies at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom for the 2023 academic session.
Eni has a very long and excellent tradition of supporting scholarships, as can be seen in its various undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship programs. Eni’s education and knowledge management is promoted and implemented through the Eni Corporate University. Applicants are therefore encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to study at a world-class university through the support of Eni.
Scholarship Sponsors: Eni
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: University of Oxford, United Kingdom
level of education: Graduate (MBA)
Scholarship Worth: See the scholarship benefits (below)
See also: Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students from Low Income Countries 2022
Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship Award for MBA Studies, 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must ordinarily reside in one of the eligible African countries who wish to further their MBA career at the University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant degree in Business Administration or related course from a recognized university.
- Applicants should note that awards will be made on the basis of academic merit and/or potential and therefore applicants with good academic credentials and leadership potential will be considered for the award.
- Eligible countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Tunisia.
- Full tuition fees for MBA courses
- living expenses allowance
- a fair return
You may also like: FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarships 2022 [Fully Funded]
How to apply: Interested applicants for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 must apply for an MBA at the University of Oxford. Once the application is submitted, the details provided will be used to determine the applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship. Candidates do not need to take any additional action.
Application deadline: It is not specified