The University of Manchester School of Engineering is proud to offer Engineering the Future Scholarship awards to academically excellent international teaching students, who begin their postgraduate studies for the academic year 2022/23.
The scholarship will provide full tuition exemption for students enrolled in eligible courses supported by the scholarship. Interested candidates who wish to advance their educational career are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Scholarship sponsors: University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Type of scholarship: Tuition Award
Host institutions: University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Scholarship value: Up to .000 28,000
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: Asians and Africans
Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the Engineering the Future 2022 scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of a South Asian, Southeast Asian or African country.
- Make an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a full-time postgraduate course (taught) – reporting in September 2022 – within the School of Science and Engineering. (They will also be considered if you had an offer as part of a previous admission round. If you win the prize, your offer will be restored.)
- Have completed an English language qualification with the required standards for the course
- Fully register for the course you have chosen by the registration deadline
- Do you have a degree with a minimum rating of good upper secondary (2: 1) (or international equivalent) or you are well on your way to achieving it.
- Self-fund (for example, not fund) your course and be classified as an international candidate for tuition purposes.
- Eligible courses: Chemical Engineering? Engineering, Aerospace and Civil Engineering. Computer science.
How to apply: Applicants for the Engineering the Future 2022/23 Scholarships at the University of Manchester will apply for admission to the eligible course first and then be considered for the scholarship.
Application deadline: It is not specified