The 2023/24 application for Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship (ESED) program will be open to students from developing countries studying for a postgraduate Sustainable Energy course. The scholarships are intended to foster the next generation of energy, climate and power experts who will be ready to face the challenges of the future.
The scholarship is sponsored by a unique CEO-led alliance of leading global power companies promoting electrification and sustainable energy development. Students from developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this rare opportunity to develop their career path.
Scholarship Sponsors: Global Partnership for Sustainable Electricity
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: It is not specified
level of education: gentlemen
Scholarship Worth: Tuition and living expenses
Nationality: Developing countries
You may also like: Postgraduate Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries
Education Scholarship for Sustainable Energy Development| Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the 2023/24 Education for Sustainable Energy Development Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be outstanding students from developing countries studying sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must be full-time students pursuing graduate studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced power technologies, public policy, and other related fields.
- Applicants must hold a relevant degree which will enable them to be admitted to study a course related to sustainable energy development.
- Applicants must be willing to comply with the guidelines governing the scholarship program.
- Applicants must submit relevant supporting documents such as copies of their academic transcripts, degree certificates and letters of recommendation as required during the application process.
Recommended: Top 25 Fully Funded Scholarships for Developing Countries
How to apply: To apply for the Sustainable Energy Development Education Scholarship 2023-2024, applicants should proceed to the online application portal. Applicants must ensure that they have all the required information and documents to complete their applications, as incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- CV detailing your education, work experience (if any), awards and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Letter of admission from the university program of your choice
- program outline
- Upload an outline of the curriculum or courses you will take for your graduate program. Alternatively, you can share the URL of a webpage detailing the program of your choice.
- All previous university transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation or forms.
Application deadline: April 7, 2023 at 5 p.m. ET.