Edith Cowan University in Australia is pleased to announce the 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships for eligible students worldwide. Funded by the Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA), the scholarships are intended to encourage and enable outstanding research students of promise to undertake higher research degrees at Western Australian universities.
MRIWA offers scholarships in three categories per year to support postgraduate research education in any discipline relevant to the Minerals Industry in Western Australia: MRIWA Odwyn Jones PhD Scholarship, MRIWA Women’s PhD Scholarship (open to female applicants only) and MRIWA Indigenous Scholarship (open to Indigenous only Australian applicants).
Scholarship Sponsors: Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA)
Host institutions: Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded (See benefits below)
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Master’s degree (PhD)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Check: Australia Pacific Prize Scholarships for International Students 2022 (Fully Funded)
Australia MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 | DETAILS
Scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible postgraduate research relevant to the Western Australian minerals industry. Applications may be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field consistent with MRIWA’s current Research Priority Plan
MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants (subject to award conditions) and are available at any university in Western Australia.
To be eligible for the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 you must:
- To be a research undertaking relevant to the mineral industry of Western Australia.
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university and have applied for admission to that programme;
- You meet all the specified eligibility criteria for the scholarships you are applying for.
- have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA;
- An annual stipend of up to $36,047 and
- A $5,151 stipend to support research and travel costs for up to three years.
- Possibility of a six-month extension.
how to Apply: To apply for 2023 MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarshipscomplete all eligibility requirements and submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal approved by potential supervisors at the proposed university, sent to schip [email protected] on or before the deadline .
Application deadline: 30 September 2022