The Ecole Normale Supérieure ENS in collaboration with the Research University Paris PSL offers a International Choice Scholarship to international students who will be enrolled in the third year of a bachelor’s and master’s program at the University.
This opportunity of the Ecole normale supérieure aims to diversify the profiles of its students and integrates Students to enroll in the 3rd year of the bachelor’s degree (license 3) or the 1st year of the master’s degree (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsors: The Ecole Normale Supérieure ENS
Host institutions: Paris PSL Research University, France
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Bachelor’s & Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Mastercard Foundation-UGB Scholarship Program for African Students (Fully Funded)
DETAILS | Ecole Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship
The international option is aimed at young Arts & Humanities as well as Science graduates who justify at least one year of undergraduate studies at a foreign university and are distinguished by excellent results. ENS is opening 10 places in Sciences and 10 places in Arts & Humanities.
Joining the ENS through the competitive examination of the International Selection gives access to an education of excellence, through contact with outstanding researchers, in a privileged environment of education and research. Integrated into the community of normaliens, international students continue their studies at ENS and at the university at the same time, while benefiting from a grant of 1000 euros/month for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses. At the end of their studies, these students graduated with a master’s degree in their specialty and with the diploma of the École normale supérieure.
To be eligible for the École Normale Supérieure – PSL International Selection Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be under 26 years of age when applying (must not have completed their 26th birthday)
- Applicants apply to the International Selection only once
- Applicants must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of selection (1 September – 31 August) nor in the previous year.
- Applicants must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies granted by a foreign university (outside France) in the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Applicants justify at least two years of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside France), on September 1 following their admission.
See also: University of Winnipeg Entrance Scholarship Awards for International Students 2023
How to apply: Interested candidates for the École Normale Supérieure – PSL International Selection Scholarship Application should apply, complete the initial application form HERE and follow the selection according to the calendars:
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your file, you are invited to take written and oral exams.
- The marks obtained in the tests determine the list of admissions.
Note: Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) may apply using either the Science or Arts & Humanities forms. This document shows the differences between these 2 options. All applicants MUST contact the DECEMBER in order to choose the right way, based on their personal academic background.
Application deadline: December 7, 2022