Academic Merit Scholarship for East Tennessee State University International Students: You are invited to apply for international students Academic Merit Scholarship. The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is available to eligible new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree.
This Scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships that cover the cost of tuition (Creative Arts, Disciplinary Distinction, Graduate Assistantship, Graduate Tuition Scholarship, State Funding, Fulbright Scholarships, etc. Scholarship cannot be used when students pay in-state or the Erate tuition.
Scholarship Sponsors: East Tennessee State University, USA
Scholarships to be taken: East Tennessee State University, USA
Scholarship Type🇧🇷 Tuition Award
Scholarship Worth: Graduate ($11,500) & Undergraduate ($12,500) per year
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Undergraduate, postgraduate
Nationality: International students
You may like: Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students 2023
East Tennessee State University Merit Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for the Academic Merit Scholarship.
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions🇧🇷 postgraduate admissions🇧🇷
- You have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 visa information, J-1 Visa information).
- Have a proven track record of academic achievement.
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants)
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and prospective graduate applicants)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting East Tennessee State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Berea College Scholarships for International Students (100% of Tuition)
- How to apply: All international students applying for admission to the university are considered for the scholarship. Upon admission, applicants who meet the above criteria will automatically be offered the scholarship
- Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notification of the award in their acceptance letter. Students who wish to accept the scholarship must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks of the date on the admission letter.
Application Deadline: Ongoing