Dell Scholarship Program Scholarships: The Dell Scholars program introduced by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is now open for applications and addressed international students for financial assistance for their educational pursuits at the University of Texas in the USA.
The program is highly competitive and is open to undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsors: Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host institutions: University of Texas, USA
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 plus Laptop and other related expenses
Number of awards: 500
Level of education: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
You may like: BURGER KING McLAMORE Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
Dell Scholarship Program (USA Scholarships) | DETAILS
It takes more than financial support to get to college graduation. That’s why the Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. Even so, the University recognizes that the cost of college can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus several in-kind grants
To be considered for a scholarship provided by the Dell Scholars Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Plan to enroll full-time at an accredited institution of higher education for a degree in the fall immediately following high school graduation.
- Be on track to graduate from an accredited high school this academic year
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Earn at least a 2.4 GPA
- Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Successful applicants for the Dell Scholars Program will be awarded with:
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multi-faceted support for academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- A laptop with a 4 year warranty
- Chegg Credits ($500 per year for four years) to be used toward textbook purchases and rentals and/or textbook solutions (via Chegg Study)
- A Scholars Resource Network connecting students and their families with resources for coping with stress, debt, managing childcare and life circumstances
- A teletherapy service that connects students with career counseling.
Also Apply: Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students 2023
How to apply: To join the Dell Scholars program, the first step is to complete the online application. See key application dates here🇧🇷 Once submitted, all applications will be evaluated and a group of semi-finalists will be selected. Semifinalists are required to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and an online recommendation. After semi-finalist information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee. See a sample application here🇧🇷
Application deadline: December 2022