Applications are submitted by qualified candidates for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/2023 for international students who wish study in Australia. The scholarship will provide funding for students in STEM courses.
The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship is open to international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate courses in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and the Built Environment.
Scholarship Sponsors: Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Financing
Host institutions: Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Variety
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
You may also like: British Council Scholarships to Study in the UK for Women in STEM (Fully Funded)
Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student starting their course at Deakin anytime up to Term 3, 2026.
- They meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted grade average (WAM) of at least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credits to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student reading Deakin).
- Study a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate degree program (including honours) from the School of Science, Engineering and the Built Environment (SEBE).
- You do not start courses on the FutureLearn platform.
- Get the relevant ratings for your current program
How to apply: Interested applicants for the 2022/23 Deakin STEM Scholarship must apply for an eligible course at the university and will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and informed of the outcome.
Application deadline: It is not specified