DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Program for international students at TU Dresden in Germany: Technische Universitat Dresden invites applications from eligible and outstanding international students for DAAD-STIBET Scholarships and Mentorship Program for the academic session 2022/2023.
At TU Dresden, they have innovative material systems and their production technologies in an approach between materials and products are at the heart of a long tradition and outstanding know-how at TU Dresden.
Scholarship Sponsors: DAAD and TU Dresden, Germany
Scholarships to be taken: Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Diploma, Degree & Post Graduate Program
slots: Is not mentioned.
Scholarship Worth: £300 per month
Subject Eligibility: Retained courses at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) 2023-2024 for Study in the United States
DETAILS | DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Program
It is financed by the STIBET-Programme German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)offers the International Office of the TU Dresden Scholarships for Completion of Studies as Scholarships for High Commitment Students to highly qualified international students of TU Dresden. Study applicants (candidates for a study position at TU Dresden) who are not yet enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of applying for a scholarship cannot be supported with these scholarships.
To be eligible for the DAAD-STIBET scholarship program for international students. applicants must meet the following:
- The application is open to all nationalities from all over the world
- The award is available for Diploma, Bachelor and Master Program in various lessons offered at the University.
- International students of TU Dresden at diploma, degree, master’s level (except for master’s programs taught in English) or state exam student.
- International students of Master’s International Programs (Master’s Degree Programs in English) are invited to apply only for funding to complete Studies under the STIBET III – Matching Funds program programs, as these funds are available exclusively for international students of the International Master’s Program .
- Exchange students, who study only one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Information for PhD students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements University’s
Also Check: University of Oulu 100% Tuition Scholarships 2022-2023
How to apply
As part of the application process for this program, applicants must complete and submit the online Application. All applicants should send their application using the following postal address: TU Dresden, International Office, Division Scholarship-Program International Students, Ms. He / Ms. Landgraf-Dietz, 01062 Dresden.
Document Requirement: Eligible candidates must submit a current list of test results (transcript); Examination office confirmation stating the credits achieved as well as the overall grade point average and CV with their application.
Application deadline: 31 October 2022