In cooperation with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the University of Hohenheim is pleased to announce a limited number of scholarships for students from the development of a master’s program in Georgia.
Through the scholarship DAAD provides Fully Funded Scholarships to support outstanding candidates from developing countries who have a strong academic and professional background by providing them with tuition waivers, health insurance, a monthly stipend and travel expenses to Germany.
Scholarship Sponsors: German Academic Exchange Service and University of Hohenheim
Scholarship Type: Full Financing
Host institutions: University of Hohenheim
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
Nationality: developing countries
See also: DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 | Application Guide
DAAD Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim | Eligibility criteria
Will be considered for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a developing country.
- Have 2 years of professional experience after graduation, before the date of application.
- The academic degree should be less than 6 years old.
- Growth-related motivations and intentions.
- Must not have resided in Germany for more than 15 months by the application deadline.
- Tuition waiver
- Health Insurance
- monthly living allowance
- Travel costs to Germany and back
- Travel expenses for research-related activities
- German language course
How to apply: Interested applicants for the DAAD Scholarships at the University of Hohenheim must email the following documents listed below to [email protected] by the application deadline:
- DAAD Application Form, naturally signed and dated
- Updated CV (europass), signed and dated
- Letter of motivation (up to 2 pages), signed and dated
- Employer recommendation
- Employment Certificate(s).
- Proof of English proficiency
- Diploma & File Transcripts
- Qualifications for admission to the University
- Ranking letter
- APS Certificate for applicants from China and Vietnam
Application deadline: December 15