Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from the Eastern part of Africa for the DAAD scholarship in the country/region opportunities for university staff aimed at encouraging the mobility of Sub-Saharan Africans to study at participating host institutions in the East African Region.
The scholarship aims to promote university faculty development and build capacity for public sector personnel through postgraduate programs at selected East African partner institutions.
Scholarship Sponsors: FROM AD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host institutions: Foundations in East Africa
Scholarship Worth: It is not specified
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Postgraduate (Master)
See also: DAAD Scholarships 2022/2023 | Application Guide
DAAD In-Country/Regional Scholarship for East Africans | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship 2023 for East Africa, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be undergraduates and postgraduates from Sub-Saharan Africa with a first degree if applying for a master’s program or a master’s degree if applying for a doctoral program.
- Be willing to attend a Masters or PhD course in their home country or another sub-Saharan African country.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Monthly allowance
- Study and research allowance
- Printing allowance
- Tuition fees
- travel allowance
- Health Insurance.
Likewise, Check: DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Program for International Students at TU Dresden in Germany
How to apply: Interested applicants for the 2023 DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship should apply online at application portal on or before the application deadline.
- DAAD online application form duly completed.
- Resumes (max. 3 pages).
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages).
- Reference Letter
- Letter of admission from the host institution
- Evidence of the necessary language skills for the desired program.
- Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts of records for the entire academic year.
- Passport/national identity card.
- A statement of acceptance from the academic supervisor or a letter of commitment from the host institution that a supervisor will be appointed.
- Detailed and precise PhD proposal (8-10 pages).
- One page summary of the proposal.
Application deadline: 9u December 2022
The post DAAD In-Country/Regional Scholarship for East Africans 2023 [Fully Funded] appeared first on Latest Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters, Ph.D International Students To Study Abroad.