The fully-funded scholarships for international students by the Czech Republic are designed to facilitate the pursuit of studies both in Czech (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs) and in the English language (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs). Czech language scholarships are awarded in accordance with a list of recommended fields of study, updated as needs in specific countries change, as well as ongoing development cooperation projects. Furthermore, funding is available for a one-year course in language and preparation. A scholarship is only awarded to students enrolled in selected study programs in the English language, where scholarships are available.
The Czech Government Scholarships 2023 offer a wonderful opportunity for students from different backgrounds to study at Czech universities and to have the most memorable educational experience of their lives. Students can expect to develop a strong network of peers from around the world through the course of their studies. In addition, they will gain valuable skills in communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making that will help them achieve their career goals. Master’s and Doctoral programs in Europe are known for providing students with high-quality education and a chance to learn from some of the best professors in the world. You can also apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
Czech Government Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Czech Republic
- Host Organization: Government of the Czech Republic
- Host University: Higher educational institutions in the Czech Republic.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Who is eligible?: International students
- Deadline: 30 September 2022.
Benefits of the Czech Government Scholarships for International Students:
The Czech Government Scholarship 2023 offers full scholarships to international students.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses
- Each student receives a monthly stipend:
- Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
Check Chevening Scholarship in the UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of the Czech Government Scholarships 2023:
- The following countries are eligible to apply: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Zambia.
- The scholarship is not open to citizens of the Czech Republic or the European Union, or residents of the Czech Republic.
- Students applying for master’s scholarships should have obtained good grades in relevant courses at a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Students applying for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students should demonstrate strong academic ability and leadership potential as demonstrated by their academic credentials.
- The applicants should be willing to abide by the rules and regulations that govern student conduct at Czech universities.
Czech Government Scholarships 2023 Deadline:
The application deadline to apply for the Czech Government Scholarships for International Students is 30th September 2022.
Check Best Scholarships for International Students in Italy | Study in Italy
What is the application process for the Czech Government Scholarship 2023?
- Applicants must submit their applications online through the official website.
- The applicant is required to fill in an electronic application form
- In the right corner, put the application identification number.
- Attach the photo to a designated place.
- You should upload your motivation letter, demonstrating your interest in the particular degree program.