The Czech Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-23 is an excellent program available to talented students in developing countries as part of the Czech Government’s efforts to assist them in their educational endeavors. Czech Republic Scholarships are open to students from developing countries who want to study in the Czech Republic. Those students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree or a Doctoral Degree in the Czech Republic are encouraged to apply. The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships through its Foreign Development Assistance program to assist international students from developing countries in their studies at public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic.
The fully-funded scholarships for international students by the Czech Republic are designed to facilitate the pursuit of studies both in Czech (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs) and in the English language (in follow-up Master’s and Doctoral study programs). Czech language scholarships are awarded in accordance with a list of recommended fields of study, updated as needs in specific countries change, as well as ongoing development cooperation projects. Furthermore, funding is available for a one-year course in language and preparation. A scholarship is only awarded to students enrolled in selected study programs in the English language, where scholarships are available.
The Czech Government Scholarships 2023 offer a wonderful opportunity for students from different backgrounds to study at Czech universities and to have the most memorable educational experience of their lives. Students can expect to develop a strong network of peers from around the world through the course of their studies. In addition, they will gain valuable skills in communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making that will help them achieve their career goals. Master’s and Doctoral programs in Europe are known for providing students with high-quality education and a chance to learn from some of the best professors in the world. You can also apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
Czech Government Scholarship Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Czech Republic
- Host Organization: Government of the Czech Republic
- Host University: Higher educational institutions in the Czech Republic.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Who is eligible?: International students
- Deadline: 30 September 2022.
Benefits of the Czech Government Scholarships for International Students:
The Czech Government Scholarship 2023 offers full scholarships to international students.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses
- Each student receives a monthly stipend:
- Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
Check Chevening Scholarship in the UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of the Czech Government Scholarships 2023:
- The following countries are eligible to apply: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, and Zambia.
- The scholarship is not open to citizens of the Czech Republic or the European Union, or residents of the Czech Republic.
- Students applying for master’s scholarships should have obtained good grades in relevant courses at a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Students applying for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students should demonstrate strong academic ability and leadership potential as demonstrated by their academic credentials.
- The applicants should be willing to abide by the rules and regulations that govern student conduct at Czech universities.
Czech Government Scholarships 2023 Deadline:
The application deadline to apply for the Czech Government Scholarships for International Students is 30th September 2022.
Check Best Scholarships for International Students in Italy | Study in Italy
What is the application process for the Czech Government Scholarship 2023?
- Applicants must submit their applications online through the official website.
- The applicant is required to fill in an electronic application form
- In the right corner, put the application identification number.
- Attach the photo to a designated place.
- You should upload your motivation letter, demonstrating your interest in the particular degree program.