Are you currently seeking financial support to further your academic career? Here are some opportunities to apply Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship available for international students who wish to enroll in a program of study at the University for the academic term 2023 – 2024.
THE scholarship at Curtin Singapore can offer you great opportunities. It will enhance your learning experience through financial support so you can graduate with skills and networks that will help you make a better tomorrow.
Scholarship Sponsors: Curtin University, Singapore
Host institutions: Curtin University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: Support for tuition fees
Number of awards: Enough
Level of education: Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: Massey International University Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship 2023
DETAILS | Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship
Curtin Singapore offers a starting point for everyone, providing a range of diplomas, undergraduates, postgraduates, study abroad and English language courses.
Curtin University is a global university with campuses in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius. When you join Curtin Singapore, you become part of an international family. About half of students come from outside Singapore, which adds a valuable dimension to your university experience, both inside and outside the classroom.
The Curtin Singapore Academic Scholarship program awards eligible students with a scholarship for the following programs:
- Arts & Creative Industries Diploma (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Arts & Creative Industries (Stage 2)
- Diploma in Commerce (Stage 1)
- Diploma in Commerce (Stage 2)
- Diploma in Computer Science (Stage 1)
- Diploma in Computer Science (Stage 2)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security)
- IT degree
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional)
To be eligible for the Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Relevant academic and English entry requirements must be met to be eligible for the scholarship
- Eligible students are entitled to a scholarship of 25% of the first 200 credits of the first enrolled program
- Eligible students with an offer for a Postgraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management and a Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional) are entitled to a 25% scholarship of the first 200 units of the Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional) programme.
- The scholarship amount will be credited toward the second semester tuition fee
- Students are not eligible if they are taking Recognized Learning (CRL) Credits in their respective program
- The scholarship is only available for new starts in Term 2A (July 2022), Term 3A (November 2022) and Term 1A (February 2023)
- The scholarship is not deferred for any commencement beyond the above term intakes
- The number of scholarships available is limited and not all eligible students may receive an award
- Students must accept their Offer Letter within five (5) business days. Otherwise, the scholarship will be withdrawn and allocated to the next recipient
- Students in receipt of any other scholarship/bursary from Curtin Singapore will not be eligible for this scholarship
- To maintain scholarship eligibility (unless there are exceptional circumstances), the recipient must remain enrolled in the original course (excluding the major) and maintain full-time enrollment for each term at Curtin Singapore
- Students applying for a Leave of Absence will not be eligible for the scholarship upon their return
- Students who withdraw or are terminated from the course will not be eligible for continuation of the scholarship
- The scholarship is not transferable to any other course or to other Curtin University campuses
- Curtin Singapore reserves the right to amend or add to any of these terms and conditions at its discretion with sufficient notice.
See also: Fordham University Full Tuition Scholarships – USA 2023
How to apply: To be considered for the Curtin University Singapore Academic Scholarship, applicants should follow the steps outlined to submit online application.
Step 1: Choose a course – You’ll need to make sure you meet the entry criteria for your course before you apply.
Step 2: Make sure any supporting documentation meets our guidelines for scanned documents – Once you’ve decided which course you want to study and you have checked that you meet the entry requirements, simply collect electronic copies of your academic certificates and degrees, with descriptions of the grading system and identity documents (eg passport, student pass, dependent pass) then you are ready to apply online. Make sure your documents meet the guidelines for scanned documents.
Please contact Curtin Singapore at [email protected] for more information.
Application deadline: 31 October 2022