The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 in the United Kingdom are designed to help the Commonwealth’s less advantaged citizens. The scholarship program is funded by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) of the UK to promote sustainable development in low- and mid-income countries. Six main themes will be featured this year on the Commonwealth grant including science and technology for global prosperity, health systems, and access to opportunity.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the UK is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue Masters studies in any of the Commonwealth countries. The scholarship is awarded to those who have excellent academic and professional achievements. CSC scholarship recipients have become influential figures in business and are Nobel laureates, diplomats, researchers, and heads of major NGOs and business organizations. You can also Apply for Australia National University AGRTP Scholarship Program 2023
Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- Funded by: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
Check Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023 (Fully Funded)
Benefits of the Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarship recipients will receive a return air ticket to their home country.
- The Commonwealth Scholarships cover the full cost of tuition.
- A stipend of £1,133 per month will be provided to the candidates or $1,390 per month.
- The scholarship also includes an allowance for warm clothes.
- All costs associated with the thesis or dissertation will be covered.
- Students can receive study travel grants within or outside of the United Kingdom.
- Candidates who are widowed, divorced, or single parents will receive £485.20 per month for a first child and £120 every other month for a second and third under 16.
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to additional allowances.
List of Eligible Countries for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Gambia
Check KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria of the UK Commonwealth Scholarships 2023:
- Candidates need to be citizens of Commonwealth countries or refugees from those countries.
- British protected persons are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- A candidate must be able to start their academic program in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
- A candidate must provide all supporting documentation in the required format.
- You can find more information about eligibility criteria on the official website.
The application deadline to apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023 in the UK is October 31, 2022.
Check Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023
How to Apply for UK Commonwealth Masters Scholarship 2023?
- Applicants can apply through any of the nominating bodies, National Nominating Agencies or Non-Governmental Organizations, and Charitable Bodies.
- Applicants submitting supporting documentation outside the online application system or by nominating agencies will not be accepted by the CSC.
- The nominating agencies have their own selection processes, and they may even have additional eligibility criteria in accordance with their procedures. Applicants should consult the nominating agency for specific advice and rules regarding their application, as well as their own eligibility criteria. The nominating agencies may set their own deadlines for applications.
- Applicants must complete an application using the CSC’s online application system.