Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships available for easier and affordable cost for your educational career. This scholarship is highly competitive and available for international graduate students who wish to study a degree at the University.
Clarkson scholarships they help provide affordable education to students of modest means and academic excellence. These scholarships, many of which are funded by Clarkson Alumni, have made and continue to make a difference in the lives of their students.
Scholarship Sponsors: Clarkson University, USA
Scholarships to be taken: Clarkson University, USA
Scholarship Type🇧🇷 Tuition Award
scholarship level: Graduate students
Scholarship Worth: 75% of tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered in the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also check: Macquarie University International Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Clarkson University Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to the graduate program.
- The award is available for postgraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolled full-time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g. emotional maturity, motivation, persistence, etc.)
- High school transcript and/or GSE scores (if your transcript is not in English, a certified translation is also required)
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible and able to work independently in a structured manner and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full-time program at Clarkson University, USA
- Application process based on merit and leadership evidence.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence of meeting Clarkson University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Like: East Tennessee State University Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students
How to apply: All students applying to School of Business graduate programs will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships and do not need to complete a separate scholarship form. Subject to available funds, scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement (GPA) and GMAT scores (or equivalent). Additional consideration may also be given based on the overall merits of an application.
Application Deadline: Varies