They are invited to submit applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students at the Beijing Institute of Technology, China. This scholarship program is awarded to students who report an academic period 2022 – 2023.
The Chinese Government-Chinese University Scholarship Program (Type B) is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities in attracting excellent international students for postgraduate studies in China. BIT is one of the recognized universities designated to undertake this program for the recruitment of postgraduate students for Mr and Ph.D. Programs
Scholarship sponsors: Chinese Government
Host institutions: Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Scholarship value: fully funded
Number of awards: enough
Level of education: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS Chinese Government Scholarship Program
With a scientific and comprehensive education and management system, the Beijing Institute of Technology is now considered one of the best destinations for international students studying in China and is widely recognized for its high-quality recruitment, successful graduates, and tremendous job opportunities. students, full scholarship programs, effective day-to-day management, adequate student life support as well as colorful student activities.
To be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health and comply with Chinese laws and regulations, as well as the rules and regulations of the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for postgraduate programs must be under 35 years of age. Candidates for doctoral programs must be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants for postgraduate programs must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Bachelor’s degree educational background. Applicants for doctoral programs must have a Master’s degree or equivalent postgraduate educational background.
- Applicants for programs taught in Chinese must have an HSK certificate (minimum level 5). Applicants for English-taught programs must have a minimum score of 80 in the TOEFL or 5.5 overall score in the IELTS (excluding native English speakers). Or provide another language certificate recognized by BIT.
- MBA candidates must have at least 1 year of relevant work or practical experience.
Successful candidates for the Chinese Government Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- coaching school
- Integrated Medical Insurance
- Postgraduate students: 3,000 CNY per month
- PhD students: 3,500 CNY per month
How to apply: To enroll in the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, applicants must register and select the Type B program. of BIT is 10007. Or subscribe to
For any question, do not hesitate to contact:
Email address: [email protected]
Phone: + 86-10-68910992
Deadline for applications: Not set
Visit the Official Website for more details